Shani Leather Cuff Bracelet, Wide Braided Leather Wrist Band Snap Bracelet - SS1121
◘ S H A N I ◘ [marvelous]
A leather bracelet design inspired by the wide cuff bracelets worn by some of Africa's tribal men - the larger the size, the wealthier he was and more feared in battle. Shani is a 1.5" wide, 14 strand, hand-braided leather bracelet that is simply stunning and sophisticatedly tribal. It's easy to wear and suitable for both men and women. Amari Bracelet, Zyanya Necklace and Kama Ring sold separately. Links to purchase are below.
- Genuine deerskin leather for softness and durability.
- 14 strands are hand cut and are hand braided.
- Measures approximately 1 1/2" wide
- Handcrafted Latigo Leather end caps / snap closure; Antique Silver or Antique Brass snaps
- Available in Chocolate, Black, and Mahogany
- Available in multiple wrist sizes (custom sizing welcome)
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!