◘ D U A ◘ [two]
In African tribal culture, a tassel is worn as an indication of chastity. Tassels have been around since biblical times and became a symbol of wealth, power and prestige. My DUA Tassel Necklace incorporates two leather tassels into its design; each made by hand using a technique that I have developed and mastered. DUA is a fine representation of edgy elegance and sensual sophistication. For matching earrings: TILU Leather Tassel Earrings (sold separately).
- Center focus are two handmade deerskin leather tassel; a technique I developed and have mastered; tie in a bow or leave to hang.
- 4 strands of Luxury Deerskin Leather lacing hand-cut from the the highest quality and the softest hides are hand-braided.
- The 2 handcrafted leather tassels are approximately 3 inches in length.
- Each of the falls in the tassels are hand trimmed.
- The finished necklace length will vary according to neck measurement/size.
- Available in multiple neck sizes.
- Available leather colors: Mahogany and Chocolate, Black and Chocolate, Black and Mahogany, Black, Chocolate, Mahogany, Beige, Mayonnaise, Turquoise, Red, Sapphire Blue.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!