◘ A B E B A ◘ [flower]
A leather flower bookmark that will beautifully hold the place in your book; a book accessory that makes for a very special gift; perfect for weddings, anniversaries and birthdays. A leather flower is handmade from layers of hand-cut and hand-molded leather petals. Each layer serves as an illustration of the many layers of the human spirit and its evolution toward wholeness. The three-strand, braided leather cord serves as a reminder to self to be love and share it with others because, two are stronger together than one alone and a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12) From start to finish, my Abeba flowers are truly a work of art.
- Hand cut from luxurious lambskin leather.
- Each petal of each flower is cut by hand ~ free style ~ no pattern or template is used so, no two petals will ever be exactly alike.
- Each is molded and formed by hand to replicate the delicate petals of a flower. Again, no two petals will ever be exactly alike.
- Each is carefully and creatively assembled so no two flowers will ever be alike.
- Each flower measuring approximately 3" in diameter. (I can make it larger or smaller per request).
- Each is attached to a three-strand, long hand-braided, deerskin leather cord with its end, fringed.
- Available Flower Colors: Black, Brown, Eggplant, White, Powder Blue, Pink Pearl, Midnight Pearl, Gunmetal Pearl, and Bronze Pearl.
- Available Cord Colors: Black, Chocolate, Mahogany, Mayonnaise.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Because of the nature of creating this product, and the detail and workmanship involved, no two flowers will ever be exactly alike