Busajja Bison Leather Wrap Cuff
◘ B U S A J J A ◘ [manliness, strength]
••>> He asked for a Jason Momoa style leather cuff; wild and messy, and primal and adventurous.
••>> He asked for a wrap style cuff that ties, a simple design, made with a crinkled leather.
••>> He asked for organic looking.
◘ I imagined what it would be like to be a leather worker who only had access to two tools; a blade and fire.
◘ I designed a leather cuff that uses no metal or machine made hardware.
◘ I hand made a button from the grain portion of a Tucson Bison hide; cut, skived, dampened, glued, and rolled.
◘ I hand cut leather laces from a deerskin leather hide then braided them to make long leather ties.
◘ I burnt the edges of the cuff using the flame from a candle.
◘ The design I created is original, and the process I would say is unique.
• 3" wide leather band hand-cut from 3-4 ounce ultra soft Genuine Bison Leather (see info below).
• 1 - long hand cut and hand braided deerskin leather tie (length will vary according to hide's size).
• 1 - handmade Tucson Bison button.
• Burnt edging.
• Available in wrist sizes from 5.5" up to 10.5". But can be customized. Please include your wrist measurement during checkout.
• Available in Black.
• Original design inspired by a customer request from Jonathon (THANK YOU!! ♥)
• Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
©©º°°º©FACTS ABOUT BISON LEATHER©º°°º©
Bison leather is a work of art with its very unique appearance and soft subtle feel. Because the skins are not stretched during the tanning process, Bison leather is strong and durable ~ 40% percent stronger than cow leather. In addition, it is resistant to tearing, stretching, ripping and water as well as penetration by dust and dirt. Bison leather when cared for properly, will last for decades.