Kuende Leather Bracelet | African Turquoise & Red Carnelian Stone Braided Bracelet - S S1177
◘ K U E N D E ◘ [growth; evolution]
The African turquoise stone beads in my Kuende Leather Bracelet are believed to provide balance, confidence, and reassurance. They help to renew our spirit and keep our mind clear and focused as we journey toward our higher purpose. The Red Carnelian beads are for motivation, clarification and for taking action toward achieving our goals and or, a new life path. Leather, African Turquoise, and Red Carnelian; a beautiful juxtaposition of color, texture and spirit.
- An original design which I hope will enlighten and empower.
- Handmade with 4-5 ounce genuine Aztec Latigo leather for longevity.
- A stair-step applique reminiscent of the scroll on a King's crown is hand-braided on a 9/16" strap using 2 mm round leather cord.
- African Turquoise Nugget Beads and Red Carnelian Stone Beads hand-strung on premium beading wire for durability.
- African Turquoise Nugget Breads are mined in Africa and are a type of spotted teal jasper.
- Carnelian beads are semi-precious stones also known as "red agate". Probably made in India and traded in Africa.
- Old World Silver Magnetic clasp closure that locks for security and for easy on and easy off.
- Available in Chocolate, Cognac, Tobacco, or Black.
- Available in multiple sizes (custom sizing welcome).
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
To purchase Kuende in the set of 5 of my favorite leather bracelets as pictured in the photograph: Tano Bracelet Set.