◘ M A L I A ◘ [queen]
Legendary for their power, the Queens of Africa were women who led their Kingdoms with nobility and quality of character. My Malia Wristlet; its style is noble and the workmanship is of superior quality.
Malia is made entirely by hand in my New Hampshire shop, including its gorgeous, braided leather, bracelet style, strap handle which alone takes up to 4 hours to complete. Constructed from a combination of lux Deerskin Leather and durable California Latigo leather, the handle is fashionable and built tough enough to handle being tossed about. The texture of the braid compliments the unique grain and finish of the Navajo Bison which ages beautifully and is easy to maintain. Malia's solid brass hardware was selected for its grand style and impeccable quality. There is no skimping here; in style, function and durability.
Matching Malia Tote Bag is available to purchase, or purchase both Tote and Wristlet here.
- An original and unique design.
- Handmade in my New Hampshire shop.
- Constructed with 3.5 - 4 ounce genuine Navajo Bison Leather; incredible pull-up color and quality, beautiful character and grain, easy to maintain.
- Front and back and bottom of the wristlet is riveted together by hand for durability and strength.
- Heavy duty YKK antique brass zipper with matching leather pull tab and machine stitched side panels designed for ease of access and to keep the wristlet's contents safe.
- 1 - 1.5" wide hand-braided, deerskin leather carry handle with 3-4 ounce California Latigo leather end cap construction, designed and crafted to last a lifetime and is gorgeous.
- Solid brass hardware throughout for style and longevity.
- A large inside pocket is riveted in place for style, functionality and durability.
- All edges are finished for uniformity and polish.
- Approximate measurements: 11" wide, 6.5" tall.
- Available in the colors; Canela (as shown in the photographs) and Black.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Navajo Bison Leather is a superb veg tanned American Buffalo with a beautiful shrunken grain, unique character, and soft subtle feel. Its pull-up leather and color ages gracefully and is easy to condition and maintain. Because the skins are not stretched during the tanning process, Bison leather is strong and durable ~ 40% percent stronger than cow leather. In addition, it is resistant to tearing, stretching, ripping and water as well as penetration by dust and dirt. Bison leather when cared for properly, will last for decades.
Deerskin Leather is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear.