◘ Z U N A ◘ [abundance]
The warrior is aware that everything he ever needs he has already overflowing within. Zuna is a braided leather wrap bracelet that embodies just that. An original and unique design that oozes in tribal-gypsy style and in the richness of its materials; braided by hand from 100% genuine leather, beads handmade in Africa and an old West African Tenth Penny Coin.
- His & Hers.
- 6 strands of luxurious genuine leather are hand braided; your choice of Black or Brown.
- Wraps four times around the wrist.
- Strap ends are fringed and embellished with handmade African glass beads in your choice of aquamarine or charcoal colors, and Ethiopian metal beads in your choice of antique brass or silver.
- A single African zebra patterned elongated bone batik bead is added for pop.
- A West African Tenth Penny Coin button & leather loop closure to keep secure on the wrist.
- Available in multiple wrist sizes. Custom sizing is available. There may be a fee for this service. Please contact me prior to ordering for more information.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality.
West African Tenth Penny Coins were made in Nigeria and traded in Africa. These old coins were used as currency, in jewelry, decor for baskets and fetish figures throughout West Africa.
On the Model...