◘ T I L U ◘ [three]
In African tribal culture, a tassel is worn as an indication of chastity. Tassels have been around since biblical times and became a symbol of wealth, power and prestige. My TILU Tassel Earrings consist of a single leather tassel; each is made by hand using a technique that I have developed and mastered. My TILU Tassel Earrings were designed to match perfectly with my TILU Tassel Choker and are a fine representation of edgy elegance and sensual sophistication.
- Luxurious, top-grade, soft deerskin leather - easy to wear and very lightweight (0.2 ounces).
- 2" handmade deerskin leather tassels; a technique I developed and have mastered, are center focus.
- Each of the falls in the tassels are hand trimmed.
- Lead & Nickel Free earring wires in your choice of Hook or Lever-back Style.
- Your choice of earring wire finishes: Antique Brass, Gunmetal, or Silver Plated.
- Available leather colors: Black, Chocolate, Mahogany, Beige, Mayonnaise, Red, Turquoise, Sapphire Blue, Black and Mahogany, Black and Chocolate, Chocolate and Mahogany, (more colors coming soon).
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!