Leather Dragon Scales Decorative Pillow, Metallic Lambskin; Bronze, Silver, Gunmetal, White, 12 x 20 Designer Lumbar Pillow
◘ D R A A K • S C A L E S ◘ [dragon scales]
My Dragon Scales are 3-Dimensional - they are not tooled or stamped leather - they are unique! I developed the technique of making dragon scales because of a customer request for a "dragon scales" guitar strap. She loved the dragon scales on her guitar strap so much that she commissioned me to make for her Dragon Scales dice bags. And now, I'm taking my dragon scales onto the pillow scene!
The process of making the dragon scales is quite intensive and each pillow takes hours to create. Because of the intricacy involved, no two dragon scales, and or pillows, will ever be exactly alike. I created a video of the process...
My Dragon Scales are made entirely of genuine lux lambskin leather in a pearlized or flat finish. I hand cut strips of leather, then hand punch each scale one at a time before it is molded and formed to give them their three dimensional affect. Each scaled strip is machine sewed onto a matching lambskin leather base, then sewn and stuffed to create a decorative pillow...a beautiful accent to your bedding, sofa and chairs.
- Approximately 12" tall x 20" wide.
- Handmade with super lux, top grade, lambskin leather.
- Your choice of colors; Black, Brown, Eggplant, White, Powder Blue, Pink Pearl, Midnight Pearl, Gunmetal Pearl, Bronze Pearl.
- Custom Order colors and sizes are available.
- Hand-Cut and Hand-Molded and Formed Dragon Scales made from matching lambskin leather.
- Machine sewn construction.
- Polyester Fill.
- Made to Order.
- Made in the USA.
- Free Shipping. No Returns on this item.
- Production time: 7 - 10 days. Longer on custom order colors.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Lambskin leather is known for its distinctive character; superior softness, beautiful colors, and rich look and feel. A garment made with Lambskin will have a more polished and sophisticated look compared to Deerskin which has a more textured surface and primitive look. Lambskin is also light in weight and easy to wear.