◘ A B E B A ◘ [flower]
A leather flower is handmade from layers of hand cut and hand molded leather petals. Each layer serves as an illustration of the many layers of the human spirit and its evolution toward wholeness. The flower is mounted on an antique bronze bobby pin to be worn as a hair adornment and as a reminder to self to be love. From start to finish, my Abeba flowers are truly a work of art and make beautiful wedding party and bridesmaid's gifts.
- Hand cut from luxuriously soft, goat suede.
- Each petal of each flower is cut by hand ~ free style ~ no pattern or template is used so, no two petals will ever be exactly alike.
- Each is molded and formed by hand to replicate the delicate petals of a flower. Again, no two petals will ever be exactly alike.
- Each is carefully and creatively assembled so no two flowers will ever be alike.
- Each flower measuring approximately 2.5" in diameter not including attached Bobby Pin. (I can make it larger or smaller per request).
- Each is attached to an Antique Bronze Bobby Pin for a very sweet Boho style hair adornment.
- Available colors: Black, Chocolate, Moss, Burgundy, Purple, Jade, Denim, Thistle, Vanilla, White Slate.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Because of the nature of creating this product, and the detail and workmanship involved, no two flowers will ever be exactly alike
Should you like to purchase these beauties for your bridal party or event, please email me to discuss your needs. Quantity discounts may apply.