◘ Baby Doll ◘
I had created this leather skirt design to coordinate with a leather halter design of mine named Baby Doll, hence the Baby Doll Lambskin Leather Skirt. It's a sleek and versatile design, offered in many lengths (micro, mini, calf, knee, cocktail, midi, long, maxi, floor length) and colors, and can be worn with virtually anything and anywhere; office, work or evening. It sits low on the waist with a generous 3" front and back yolk, YKK zippered back, gracious facings and is fully lined.
- An original design and pattern.
- Made to order in my New Hampshire shop.
- Made with genuine and top-grade Lambskin leather in your choice of colors; black, brown, eggplant, white, or beige.
- Available in your choice of length: 12", 18", 24" or 30" length - price varies according to length selected. Please refer to the photograph in the listing for a guide however I recommend you measure on your body to determine which length you prefer then select the appropriate length in the drop down boxes when ordering. If the length you need is not listed, convo me!
- Available in Sizes X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large. For help taking accurate body measurements, how to measure.
- For sizing, please refer to: Size Charts and International Conversion Tables.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Lambskin leather is known for its distinctive character; superior softness, beautiful colors, and rich look and feel. A garment made with Lambskin will have a more polished and sophisticated look compared to Deerskin which has a more textured surface and primitive look. Lambskin is also light in weight and easy to wear.