The leather bracelet Cliff Booth (played by Brad Pitt) wore in the movie, "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood", echoes Cliff's laid-back, Californian, "hippie-ish" vibe. It has been written that "such a specific piece would be difficult to pin down with 100% accuracy", and that's no lie. I have tried and failed but believe succeeded in the making of this replica.
Made from genuine 5-7 ounce Aztec leather, a 5/8" band is cut, edges sanded and burnished smooth, before its decorated on each side with 2 mm round leather cord from Spain. The red cording on each of the bracelets sides, envelope 1 mm brown round leather cording; one side for the loop, and the other to attach a Mother of Pearl disk button, just like the one in the movie. Each of the ends of the brown leather cording are adorned with a recycled glass bead from Africa; one green, one blue, and one red...again, just like the movie.
I studied many photos and watched many of the movie clips (over and over again) to get this bracelet design as close to the real deal. If you are a Cliff Booth lover, a costuming enthusiast, or OUATIH fan, this bracelet will be the pièce de résistance to your collection.
Also, please check out my Cliff Booth replica Bund Watchband! It speaks for itself.
The D E T A I L S...
- Approximately 5/8" leather band; hand-cut from 5-7 ounce, genuine, Aztec leather; Chocolate Brown.
- 2 mm Round Leather Cording from Spain in red for that hand sewn accent on each side of the bracelet's opening.
- 1 mm Round Leather Cording in brown for bead stringing and loop closure.
- 1 - Mother of Pearl Disk Button.
- 3 - Recycled Glass Beads from Africa for accents; blue, green, red.
- The Bracelet fit is somewhat adjustable however, please choose your wrist measurement (without ease) in the drop down boxes, or for a custom fit, include your wrist measurement (without ease) in the "notes" section during checkout.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality.