◘ B U N D ◘ [a wide pad that shields the wrist from the metal case of the watch]
This watch band is a "Bund" style watchband. Historically, the Bund was developed for the military to prevent the back of the watch case from touching the skin of the wearer. It's a two piece configuration; the narrow strap which weaves through the watch lugs, and the wider band. This two-piece design also gives the wearer the option of wearing the watch two different ways; with the wider band or for a more conservative look, the narrow band on its own. 100% made with my hands.
Featured here with a Citizens 8110 Bullhead like the one worn by Brad Pitt in the movie, "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood".
[THE WATCH IS FOR DEMONSTRATION ONLY AND IS NOT INCLUDED]
- 2-piece Bund style military band gives the wearer two ways to wear their watch.
- Hand-cut from 5-7 ounce luxury Aztec latigo leather.
- Solid Antique Brass Buckle makes this band adjustable.
- Matching leather loop to hold strap end in place.
- Fits wrists which measure 6.5" to 8" but can be custom made for smaller or larger wrist sizes. Please record you wrist wrist measurement (without ease) during the checkout process.
- Available in Black, Chocolate, or Tobacco Aztec Leather.
- Available Buckle: Antique Brass, Nickel, Nickel Matte.
- Can be customized to fit your watch. An additional fee may apply. Please contact me prior to ordering.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Strap width: approx. 11/16".
Strap length: approx. 11 3/4".
Strap thickness: approx. 1.5mm.
Bundpad width: approx. 1 11/16".
Bundpad length: approx. 6 5/8".
Bundpad thickness: approx 4mm.
Length between 2 center "wholes": approx 1 9/16" - the lug to lug distance on the Citizens 8110 Bullhead (in the photos) = 1 3/4"