◘ B U N D ◘ [a wide pad that shields the wrist from the metal case of the watch]
This watch band is a "Bund" style watchband. Historically, the Bund was developed for the military to prevent the back of the watch case from touching the skin of the wearer. It's a two piece configuration; the narrow strap which weaves through the watch lugs, and the wider band. This two-piece design also gives the wearer the option of wearing the watch two different ways; with the wider band or for a more conservative look, the narrow band on its own. 100% made with my hands.
Featured here with a Citizens 8110 Bullhead like the one worn by Brad Pitt in the movie, "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood".
[THE WATCH IS FOR DEMONSTRATION ONLY AND IS NOT INCLUDED]
- 2-piece Bund style military band gives the wearer two ways to wear their watch.
- Hand-cut from 5-7 ounce luxury Aztec latigo leather.
- Solid Antique Brass Buckle makes this band adjustable.
- Matching leather loop to hold strap end in place.
- Fits wrists which measure 6.5" to 8" but can be custom made smaller or larger, and personalized to fit you. Please record you wrist measurement (without ease) during the checkout process.
- Available in Black, Chocolate, or Tobacco Aztec Leather.
- Available Buckle: Antique Brass, Nickel, Nickel Matte.
- Can be customized to fit your watch. An additional fee may apply. Please contact me prior to ordering.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Strap width: approx. 11/16".
Strap length: approx. 11 3/4".
Strap thickness: approx. 1.5mm.
Bundpad width: approx. 1 11/16".
Bundpad length: approx. 6 5/8".
Bundpad thickness: approx 4mm.
Length between 2 center "wholes": approx 1 9/16" - the lug to lug distance on the Citizens 8110 Bullhead (in the photos) = 1 3/4"