Kama Leather Ring, Braided Leather Band - SS1096
◘ K A M A ◘ [love]
Kama Braided Leather Rings.
Wedding, Anniversary, Couples, or Gift to Self.
Infinite & Everlasting Love.
His / Hers.
• Hand cut, super-soft, luxurious deerskin ~ molds and softens as it ages
• Hand braided ~ hand cut leather strands from the highest quality hides
• Hand constructed with excellence
• Couple's, Friendship, Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary or gift to self
• Available in multiple sizes ~ half sizes and custom sizing welcome. Please select "custom" in the drop down box and during checkout, record your size.
• Available in *two widths: 3/4" and 1/2" however, I can make this ring in a 5/8" width. Please select "custom" in the drop down box and during checkout in the notes section please write, "5/8" width".
• Available colors: Black, Mahogany, Chocolate, Chocolate/Mahogany
• Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
A snippet from my Kama Braided Leather Ring STORY:
"I was madly in love. The head over heels kind of romantic love that fills one soul with excitement and extreme, 'I can’t live without you' joy. I wanted to give my love something that he could wear when I was not near - something that would remind him of my love and devotion, to him and to us. What better than a ring. I made him one. I made myself a matching one, and soon after listed these darlings for sale." ~ LMC
My Kama Story
©º°°º© I M P O R T A N T ©º°°º©
• Because I wet and stretch the leather out prior to braiding every Kama Ring, there will be very little stretch in the leather ring. Your Kama Ring *may* be slightly snug when you receive it. It will soften and mold to your finger after a wear or two. Please make sure the size you order is accurate and true to your finger measurement. If unsure, you can purchase a Ring Sizer.
• My Kama Braided Leather Rings will hold up extremely well to water, food, hair products, and even creating and manufacturing LMC Leather Clothing and Accessories however, the kinder you are the less wear and tear it will show.
• Not sure which width to choose: 1/2" or 3/4"? I recommend if your fingers are shorter in length to go with a narrower width.
• My Kama Rings are made and formed on a mandrel to the size you order. Returns and exchanges will be accepted due to workmanship or faulty leather and not because of issues with sizing unless you and I come to an agreement before you make your purchase. Please make sure the size you order is accurate - it is best to have your finger measured professionally, or please purchase a Ring Sizer.
• Each hide differs in color as does each portion of the hide differ in color. The colors represented in the listings are as accurate as possible. If color is of concern to you please email me to request a cutting from my current leather stock.
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!