◘ B A D U ◘ [powerful]
There is nothing she needs to say or do to prove herself. The Princess Warrior knows where her power comes from and walks with those whom have embraced their own power too. Badu is a confidently and somewhat understated leather fringe necklace. Its beauty lies in the individuality of each hand trimmed fall and how the falls collectively interact as a whole.
- A long fringe necklace handmade from genuine deerskin leather for super softness against you skin and body and movement.
- Two layers of leather fringe that is cut one fall at a time, hand trimmed to a point then manipulated to give this necklace its unique tribal personality
- Both layers are strung on your choice of antique brass or antique silver plated brass chain (small to medium size cable chain).
- The fringe is embellished with coordinating Mala beads handmade in Africa or, South American Acai Beads.
- Available colors: Black, Chocolate, Mahogany, Mayonnaise, Chocolate/Mahogany, Black/Mahogany, and Black/Chocolate
- Available in 3 lengths: CHOKER (16"), MID (24"), and LONG (29").
- The fringe (without the chain) measures 11" to 12".
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
Matches beautifully with my Kimani Leather Tassel Earrings:
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!