◘ K A M A ◘ [love]
A braided leather ring whose design was birthed from a love story - the kind they write about in romance novels and the kind you see in the movies. A design inspired by love, made with love, and often times exchanged as a symbol of love. A unique hand constructed leather ring that makes for a beautiful gift for a friend, a lover, or self. My Kama Braided Leather Rings can also be used for a couple's engagement, wedding ceremonies and anniversary celebrations.
NOTE: If your size isn't listed in the drop down boxes, please email me with your special sizing request, or choose any size in the drop downs and during checkout, leave me a note with your sizing request.
- Handmade with soft and luxurious deerskin leather for durability and comfort – it will soften and mold to your finger as it ages.
- 100% genuine deerskin leather through and through; No uncomfortable and ugly rivets, staples or metal.
- I pre-stretch the leather prior to the hand braiding of every Kama Ring so there will be very little stretch and give.
- For proper fit, each Kama Ring is hand constructed and hand formed to the size ordered on a steel ring sizing mandrel. For help with sizing: Ring Sizer and International Ring Size Conversion Chart
- Available in multiple sizes - custom sizing is welcome.
- Also available in the following widths: Kama 1/2" Wide, Kama 5/8" Wide and, Kama 3/4" Wide.
- Available colors: Black, Mahogany, Chocolate, Mahogany & Chocolate, Mahogany & Black, and Black & Chocolate, and now available in Lipstick Red, Sapphire Blue and Turquoise!
- Heart shaped gift tin not included.
- Handmade to order.
Kiana A. on May 30, 2018...
"I am in love with this ring and I 100% recommend purchasing one if you’re debating. You can tell so much work was put into the ring and the packaging was so cute and made my order feel so personalized. I’ve only had the ring for about 3 days and I can tell it’s already wearing in nicely. I will definitely make another purchase in the future. Lisa you’re amazing!!"
Because You Asked...
- Go to, how to measure to find an International Ring Size Conversion Chart, measuring tips and tricks, and for ideas of how to get the right measurement when surprise gifting a Kama Ring.
- If you are unsure of your ring size, you can have your finger measured at a local jeweler or, you can purchase a Ring Sizer.
- Not sure which width to choose; 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" or 3/4"? I recommend if your fingers are shorter in length to go with a narrower width.
- Because my Kama Braided Leather Rings are made with 100% genuine deerskin, they do hold up extremely well to water, food, hair products, etc. However, the more kind you are, the more its newness will last. More care instructions.
- Lighter colors of leather may darken with age, dirt, soaps, oils, body chemistry. More care instructions.
- The colors represented in the listings are as accurate as possible. Please note that the colors of the leather hides will differ from dye lot to dye lot. If color is of concern to you, please email me to request a cutting from my current leather stock.
- Due to the variations in size, all leather rings ordered online are considered special orders and are not returnable.
- Gift tin not included.
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!