◘ A N D E ◘ [pillar]
To succeed in battle, a warrior stands firmly upon his five pillars; purpose, devotion, focus, faith and service. Each tile in my Ande Leather Bracelet represents one of these five. The strap woven through each, connects each tile to the other serving as a reminder that a single pillar standing alone is less effective.
- Made by hand from 5 - 7 ounce Luxurious Aztec Latigo, a very durable and beautiful leather
- Five matching, square, leather tiles are cut by hand and edges are burnished smooth.
- An .625" wide matching strap is woven through each tile.
- Each tile is secured with an antique brass eyelet for funtion and decoration.
- Ande is kept securely on the wrist with a heavy duty antique brass buckle.
- Available in Chocolate, Tobacco and Black.
- Adjustable to fit wrists that measure 6.5" - 8". Custom sizing is available. There may be a fee for this service. Please contact me prior to ordering for more information.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality.