Kama Braided Leather Band Style Ring - SS1096
◘ K A M A ◘ [love]
Infinite & Everlasting.
Kama Braided Leather Ring.
Him / Her.
• Hand cut, super-soft, luxurious deerskin ~ molds and softens as it ages
• Hand braided ~ hand cut leather strands from the highest quality hides
• Hand constructed to last a life time ~ you will not find a better crafted braided leather ring
• Friendship, Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary or gift to self
• Available in multiple sizes ~ half sizes and custom sizing welcome (record size during checkout process)
• Available in *two widths: 3/4" and 1/2"
• Available colors: Black, Mahogany, Chocolate, Chocolate/Mahogany
• Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
◘ Please note that leather is a natural medium and there are variations from hide to hide and within the different portions of each hide. I strive to be consistent within an inconsistent medium, however, leather has its own personality so no two rings will ever be EXACTLY alike. I come as close as I can and try to make each one as perfect as I can. With all my years of practice, I have an understanding of its personality and I believe I have developed and perfected the art of my ring making - I know which part of the leather hide will yield the most durable, the most comfortable, and the most beautiful ring. It can be a challenge but well worth it in my opinion. I hope when you receive your Kama Ring you will appreciate the beauty of leather a little bit more, and enjoy your new ring and its uniqueness. ♥
©º°°º© I M P O R T A N T ©º°°º©
• Because I wet and stretch the leather out prior to braiding every Kama Ring, there will be very little stretch in the leather ring. Your Kama Ring *may* be slightly snug when you receive it. It will soften and mold to your finger after a wear or two. Please make sure the size you order is accurate and true to your finger measurement. If unsure, you can purchase a Ring Sizer.
• My Kama Braided Leather Rings can be worn day and night and will hold up extremely well to water, food, hair products, and even creating and manufacturing LMC Leather Clothing and Accessories however, the kinder you are the less wear and tear it will show.
• Not sure which width to choose: 1/2" or 3/4"? I recommend if your fingers are shorter in length to go with a narrower width.
• My Kama Rings are made and formed on a mandrel to the size you order. Returns and exchanges will be accepted due to workmanship or faulty leather and not because of issues with sizing unless you and I come to an agreement before you make your purchase. Please make sure the size you order is accurate - it is best to have your finger measured professionally, or please purchase a Ring Sizer.
• Each hide differs in color as does each portion of the hide differ in color. The colors represented in the listings are as accurate as possible. If color is of concern to you please email me to request a cutting from my current leather stock.
*Please note: I do my very best to get as close to the width you order. Due to the process in which I create my Kama Rings, there may be a slight differentiation in width.
©º°°º© FACTS about DEERSKIN ©º°°º©
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!