◘ B U N D ◘ [a wide pad that shields the wrist from the metal case of the watch]
This watch band is a "Bund" style watchband. Historically, the Bund was developed for the military to prevent the back of the watch case from touching the skin of the wearer. It's a two piece configuration; the narrow strap which weaves through the watch lugs, and the wider band. This two-piece design also gives the wearer the option of wearing the watch two different ways; with the wider band or for a more conservative look, the narrow band on its own. 100% made with my hands.
Featured here with a Citizens 8110 Bullhead like the one worn by Brad Pitt in the movie, "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood".
[THE WATCH IS FOR DEMONSTRATION ONLY AND IS NOT INCLUDED]
- 2-piece Bund style military band gives the wearer two ways to wear their watch.
- Hand-cut from 5-7 ounce luxury Aztec latigo leather.
- Solid Brass Buckle makes this band adjustable.
- Matching leather loop to hold strap end in place.
- Available in 3 wrist sizes:
- 5.75" to 7.0"
- 6.5" to 8.0"
- 7.0" to 9.5"
- Available in 3 leather colors: Black, Chocolate, or Tobacco Aztec Leather.
- Available Buckles: Antique Brass, Nickel, Nickel Matte.
- Can be customized to fit your watch. An additional fee may apply. Please contact me prior to ordering.
- Artfully assembled ~ Beautifully crafted ~ Heirloom Quality
The Dimensions All Sizes...
- Strap width: approx. 11/16".
- Strap thickness: approx. 1.5mm.
- Bundpad width: approx. 1 11/16".
- Bundpad thickness: approx 4mm.
- Length between 2 center "holes": approximately 1 9/16".
- Watches 38-40mm.
Note: the lug to lug distance on the Citizens 8110 Bullhead (in the photos) = 1 3/4".
Dimensions for wrist size: 5.75" to 7.0"
- Bundpad length: approx. 5 3/4".
- Strap length: approx. 10 1/2".
Dimensions for wrist size: 6.5" to 8.0"
- Bundpad length: approx. 6 5/8".
- Strap length: approx. 11 3/4".
Dimensions for wrist size: 7.0" to 9.5"
- Bundpad length: approx. 7 1/4".
- Strap length: approx. 12 3/4".