Naja Vintage Naga Conch Shell Leather Tassel Bracelet | SS1112
◘ NAJA ◘ [stoic and strong]
For a prosperous journey.
East meets west.
Tribal Leather Bracelet.
Him / Her.
• LIMITED EDITION BRACELET
• One gorgeous vintage Naga conch shell bead ~ creamy in luster with caramel and chocolate markings
These beads are named after the tribal people, the Nagas of Northeast India from Nagaland and Burma.
Nagas love conch shells, for many centuries wearing them as beads and as jewelry.
Buddhist believe that conch shell beads symbolize immense power that is able to protect from
natural disasters, poisonous predators and evil spirits.
• Two made in Africa recycled glass beads in a subtle and muted mix of cool blue and cola brown
• Two dark brown Tibetan bone Mala beads as accents
• Strung on an 2 mm. antique chocolate brown (or Black) leather cord
• Adorned with silver beads
• Embellished with two handmade deerskin leather tassels
• Artfully assembled & Beautifully crafted
• Adjustable up to approximately 8" wrist*
* in the notes to seller section during checkout please let me know your wrist measurement and if this is to be made to slip over a larger hand or for a man
Exquisite worn solo, or couple Naja with my Yuki Bracelet.