Naja Vintage Naga Conch Shell Leather & African Glass Beads Bracelet | SS1112
◘ NAJA ◘ [stoic and strong]
A rare vintage Naga Conch Shell bead from the tribal people, the Nagas of Northeast India, that makes this leather bracelet unique. Its creamy luster with caramel and chocolate markings, is a beautiful contrast to the subtle and muted mix of cool blue and cola brown colors of the African recycled glass beads. Naja's style is reminiscent of when East meets West.
- One Vintage Naga conch shell bead
- Two handmade African recycled glass beads
- Two dark brown Tibetan bone Mala beads as accents
- Strung on an 2 mm. antique chocolate Brown or Black leather cord
- Embellished with your choice of; two handmade deerskin leather tassels with silver accent beads OR, a combo of Tibetan bone Mala and African silver beads
- Adjustable up to approximately 8" wrist (custom sizing welcome)
- Artfully assembled & Beautifully crafted
Naga Conch Shell beads are named after the tribal people, the Nagas of Northeast India from Nagaland and Burma. Nagas love conch shells, for many centuries wearing them as beads and as jewelry. Buddhist believe that conch shell beads symbolize immense power that is able to protect from natural disasters, poisonous predators and evil spirits.
Exquisite worn solo or stack Naja with:
On the Model...