Tau African Inspired Leather Necklace, Basketweave Pendant Collar Style Necklace - SS1122
◘ T A U ◘ [lion]
A warrior princess who roams the earth as a lioness...fearless, powerful and mighty. My Tau Leather Necklace exudes such energy with its inverted tear drop pendant and "mane-like" wildly layered fringe. Each fall of the fringe is hand trimmed to a point then manipulated, twisted and pulled to bring out the character of the leather and give Tau more tribal personality. The inverted tear drop pendant has an intricate hand-woven, basket-weave pattern, and the entire neck piece is finished with hand-lacing, braided leather accents, more fringe and African beads.
"The African lion symbolizes mastering your emotions therefore your mastering your kingdom."
- Unique and original design.
- Hand woven intricate basket-weave pattern pendant.
- Hand Molded and Crinkled Shaped Collar.
- Handmade using lux and soft deerskin leather in your choice of color combinations: Black/Black, Chocolate and Mahogany, Black and Chocolate, completely Chocolate or, Completely Mayonnaise
- Quality hardware: Nickel or Brushed Brass
- Hand-cut wildly layered fringe for full tribal personality.
- Hand-cut leather lacing throughout to match.
- Hand-braided leather straps for style and durability.
- Hand-cut fringed tassel strap-ends adorned with handmade African beads.
- Heirloom Quality.
My African Inspired Leather Necklace...
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!
On the Model...