Ki Leather Necklace | Basket-Weave Bib & Pendant Necklace - SS1099
◘ K I ◘ [rising]
The princess warrior never gives up because she knows that with each battle, regardless whether it ends in victory or defeat, there is a new level to be had.
My Ki Leather Necklace is an original design inspired from my love for ancient African tribal jewelry. The bib portion and hanging pendant, both have an intricate basket-weave design; a slightly curved weave that gradates from large to tiny-tiny small. One long, three level, leather tassel hangs from the pendant. For an extra dose of tribal elegance, the edges of this piece are decorated with a hand-lacing stitch, and the leather ties are hand-braided and embellished with fringe and handmade African beads.
- A Very Unique and Original Design.
- Hand woven intricate basket-weave pattern on both bib and pendant.
- Handmade using lux and soft deerskin leather in your choice of color combinations: Chocolate and Mahogany, Black and Chocolate,Completely Black, Completely Chocolate (as pictured), Completely Mahogany, Completely Beige, Completely Mayonnaise, Completely Turquoise, or Completely Lipstick Red, Completely Sapphire Blue.
- Quality hardware; Nickel or Gold.
- Hand-cut leather lacing throughout to match.
- Hand-braided leather straps for style and durability.
- Hand-cut fringed tassel strap-ends adorned with handmade African beads.
- Heirloom Quality.
My African Inspired Leather Necklace...
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!
On the Model...