Zanta African Inspired Leather Necklace, Basketweave Collar Bib Style Neckpiece - SS1128
◘ Z A N T A ◘ [beautiful]
A leather necklace whose design was inspired by the ceremonial neck-pieces of some of Africa's greatest tribal warriors. The tribe's bead-work and funnel-like style collar are replicated with leather in Zanta's high collar with its intricate basket-weave design; a curved weave that gradates large to tiny-tiny small. For more tribal style, this neck piece has a generous amount of hand-cut fringe that is trimmed, twisted and manipulated to bring out the personality of the leather.
- Unique and original design.
- Hand woven intricate basket-weave pattern collar.
- Crinkled collar design.
- Handmade using lux and soft deerskin leather in your choice of color combinations: Black/Black, Chocolate and Mahogany, Black and Chocolate, completely Chocolate or, Completely Mayonnaise.
- Quality hardware; Nickel or Brushed Brass.
- Hand-cut wildly layered fringe for full tribal personality.
- Hand-cut leather lacing throughout to match.
- Hand-braided leather straps for style and durability.
- Hand-cut fringed tassel strap-ends adorned with handmade African beads.
- Heirloom Quality.
Deerskin is very high quality and versatile leather. It can go from being wet to dry over and over again and it still will conform back to it's original condition. It is a very soft and supple leather yet deerskin's leather fibers make it abrasion resistant and give it high shear strength. It is also extremely comfy to wear in any temperature; it becomes cooler in warm weather and warmer in cold weather. Definitely a luxurious and fun leather to design with, craft with, and wear!!